CalledToServe

CalledToServe

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Greetings from Albania . . . week 16

Hello hello! :)

Oh boy oh boy. No time. We went up to Shkoder today, but traffic was super crazy so it took A LOT longer than planned. Prandaj, my email is going to be super short. 

The work here is doing great! This past week we focused on returning members. We felt like that is what the Lord needed and wanted us to do. And we truly feel like it was. Miracles have been having the past few days and it is so humbling. This truly is the Lord's work. I will write more about it all next week, I just don't have time today.



I went on exchanges this past week; that was a lot of fun! I absolutely loved it! :) 

I know that this church is true. I testify that the Book of Mormon is the word of God; and really truly the only way that we are ever going to be able to gain a relationship with our Father in Heaven and His Son, Jesus Christ is through that wonderful, glorious book. Heavenly Father is our Father. He loves us more than we can ever comprehend. Jesus Christ is our Savoir our Redeemer, and our brother. God is completely and totally aware of us—each and every one of us. That I know to be true, and that is what I have especially learned this past week. Prayer works. Love works. Faith works. 

I love you all! 

Have a splendid week! Smile lots! Serve lots! :)

Love,

Motra Zollinger

No comments:

Post a Comment

contemplation

contemplation