CalledToServe

CalledToServe

Monday, June 1, 2015

Christ in Everything! ..... week 56

Hello hello!!!! :) 

A very drenched Motra Zollinger
I hope that everyone had an amazing week!! First off, Happy Memorial day to everyone! I just love the videos that were on mormontabernaclechoir.org for memorial day. "Who are the Brave" is my favorite. Angels sing that song. 

This past week was a good week. Looking back on the week, it seems like it was a long time ago. But a lot of stuff has happened! 

Tuesday we had our half-way training. It was super super good and super spiritual! Our mission president and the Assistants to the Presidents are just amazing and they are such spiritual giants, it is inspiring! But the training went really well! It was really fun to see some of the other missionaries as well!! 

Wednesday we were out at lunch my companion just said "spider!" and then I looked up and there was spider evilly climbing down from it vein web. I didn't scream, because we were at a resteraunt. So I tried to stay calm. I just stared at the spider and I stared at the other sisters that we were at lunch with and I am pretty sure that there was just pure terror on my face. I tried to scoot my chair back but then the spider scooted over too. Evilness. That's what it was. I started to shake, haha, but I didn't scream, nor did I cry. haha #score! But one of the sisters went over and just clapped the live right out of that evil sucker. Then it was all better. But I was quite proud of myself that I didn't start to cry or anything. I am making progress family, making progress. 

Only part not wet
Motra Zollinger and Motra Kelli
I went to Shkoder this week for an exchange. Shkoder was super pretty especially because the weather was really wet. It was a lot wet actually. We had just got done at a lesson with a member (who had such an adorable dog by the way. I just played and petted the dog the entire lesson. I miss Bentley). So after that we were meeting with the elders so they could show us where some people live that they had tracted into the other day. As soon as we met them it started to sprinkle with rain a little, but then it started to actually rain. But then BAM! it was a down pour like a lot. They just looked at us and said "ya ready? Let's go!" So we ran to the people's house. In the down pour. It was the funnest thing in the entire world!! We were absolutely soaking wet, I was just super glad that I decided to not wear a white shirt that day. It was really wet, but it felt so good and it was so much fun!! The people ended up not being at the place, so we went home to do language studies. It was still a down pour, like bad. But, we were already wet so we just walked back to the apartment, we got a lot of weird looks, but it was awesome and so much fun!! :) 

Yesterday we went to Durres for a Leadership training meeting. It was super super cool. Brother and Sister Gibbons came. They are amazing scriptorians and my mind was blown over and over again. It was amazing and so cool!! 

So, my english is lacking hard core. today I said "wrotten" instead of written. yeah.... that happened. haha, english is hard. haha. 

I just wanted to bare my testimony about Christ. Christ is my Savoir and my Redeemer. I know that He has suffered what I have felt, what I do feel and what I am going to feel; and He has also felt the excitement and the joy that I have felt, feel, and will feel. Christ is the key to happiness. His Atonement is amazing and so deep but it is so live changing! I am grateful for a Heavenly Father who loves us and knows enough that He knew that it would be hard, our purpose on life is to go through trials so that we can learn to trust in God and Christ more; and that is why we have Christ. So that no one will be alone or hopeless. Because of the Atonement hope and love will exist eternally. I know that God hears and answers our prayers. I know that He sends angels to help us on our journey, seen and unseen. But they are there. I know that God loves us. I know that Christ lives and that He is the Christ. 

Have an amazing week!! Smile lots serve lots and treasure trials!! :D I love you all!! 

Love,
Motra Zollinger



No comments:

Post a Comment

contemplation

contemplation